- Primary Location: United States,Texas,San Antonio
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Variable
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19012271
Who are we?
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the products and services that enable Citi’s workforce, along with the majority of the financial solutions that Citi’s customers rely on. We provide the critical technical foundation for Citi’s operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services. We do this by working as one-team to deliver high quality, reliable and modern infrastructure technologies at the right cost. We drive to optimize the functionality and capability of the infrastructure technologies.
This position is an integral part of Global ATM COE Monitoring. ATM COE is a global function within CTI; responsible for the provision of end user support to Citi’s workforce. They are focused on creating outstanding Technology support experiences for Citi’s workforce; with each experience characterized by ease of interaction, speed of delivery and technical excellence. The ATM COE team take genuine ownership of the IT matter, and do their very best to ensure Citi’s workforce are able to be as productive as possible. This role will interface with various Citigroup technologies for management, and operations teams while simultaneously directing staff on best practices for managing the ATM fleet from a Maintenance, performance and ticket management perspective.
In CTI we are focused on delivering the best for our clients, and we know that to do this we need a talented team with diverse experiences, backgrounds and skills.
This team member will be responsible for managing software releases and configuration databases on Citi’s ATM’s globally. This role will interface with various Citi Technology, Operations and Business teams globally while simultaneously directing vendors and other various support teams on statuses of ATMs, providing end-to-end ticket oversight and ultimately the final resolution to all issues.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for configuration management of ATM devices in KTC
- Scheduling and software deployment for multiple countries
- Tracking and auditing software versions on Citi ATM network
- Manage the repository of all individual ATM characteristics to ensure network connectivity and uptime to the end users
- Effectively communicate issues and status updates with Technology, Operations and Business teams.
- Utilizing monitoring tools and ticketing systems for addressing issues
- Perform remediation of incidents and problems using canned monitoring tool functions and procedure documentation.
- Work with various Service Providers and Business partners on multiple ATM projects.
- First point of escalation for team and procedural issues provides guidance and instructions to team members and is the primary escalation contact for customer concerns.
- Ability to triage and lead multiple processes to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Work in conjunction with peers and other team members to effectively support our complex model.
- Report and follow-up on aging and reoccurring problems.
- Effectively communicate issues and status updates with business users, service providers, and management.
- Support training and on-boarding of new reps.
Possess In-depth knowledge of the following
- Trouble Ticketing systems
- Monitoring Tools
- Network Protocols
- LAN/WAN knowledge
- MS Exchange
- Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Project)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Swing Shifts (2:30 PM-11:00 PM)and/orNight Shift (11:00 PM -7:30 AM)
Core Role Competencies
- Technical Knowledge: Has a recognizable area of technical competence. Familiar with appropriate standards. Applies subject domain knowledge to meet organizational need/guide actions. Keeps up with current and possible future technological developments in the field.
- Processes/Procedures: Ensures processes and procedures are in place for self and others to use. Seeks ways to improve existing processes, making adjustments or recommending re-engineering improvements.
- Customer and Industry Knowledge: Consistently applies a business driver and marketplace focus when prioritizing actions.
- Risk Management: Conducts periodic reviews of activities to ensure work in compliance with risk objectives, uses Citi’s risk management methods.
- Personal Agility / Continuous Improvement: Observes situational and group dynamics and selects the most appropriate approach to fit the needs of others. Takes on different assignments with different situations.
- Execution Excellence: Gets involved in a project or initiative that has many actions and uncompromising time frames. Follows through on commitments and takes ownership to ensure that others follow through as well.
- Stakeholder Management: Identifies key partners and their influence, implements techniques for communicating/engaging and managing expectations. Has frequent interactions. Finds the appropriate balance of completing claims by various groups of stakeholders, acting fairly and in consideration of cultural and ethical factors.
- Effective Communication: Is able to effectively communicate across a number of communication settings and regularly does so. Takes time to consider what the partner knows and cares about, drafts messages, and rehearses so that they are confident delivering the content of the message. Seeks input, checks understanding and presents message in different ways to improve understanding.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: Makes sound decisions. Considers relevant factors and uses appropriate decision-making criteria and principles. When making decisions, uses a mix of analysis, wisdom, experience and discernment. Assesses business needs, anticipates problems. Works independently and is self-directed……Read More>>>>