There’s no better time to become a part of Netflix. We continue to revolutionize the way content is created and delivered to millions of users all across the globe while always striving to maintain a world-class user-experience.
The Creative Production team is looking for a driven, innovative and experienced Creative Infrastructure Manager to lead our Creative Production Studio team. Netflix is changing the way people discover new stories and this role will play an integral part of making that happen.
As a Creative Infrastructure Manager you will lead the team responsible for the scheduling and delivering all promotional content for Netflix. This includes trailers, key art and any other audio visual promotional material. This content will be seen by millions of members across the globe. You will provide guidance, direction and a vision for how we manage resources including internal and external creatives which include video editors, photo editors, visual designers, motion designers and sound designers. You will help us understand what levers we can pull for maximum creative output and maximum efficiency while helping the rest of the organization strive for creative excellence. This can manifest in building external partnerships, optimizing workflows, tools development and any other creative solutions that you feel will benefit the team and the business.
You will build strong relationships with our key business partners including Creative Partnerships, Creative Producers, Creative Marketing, Content Acquisition, Product Management and Product Design. Your guidance and leadership will set expectations cross-functionally to ensure all stakeholders are informed on resource availability and/or production timelines. You will communicate often. You will be innovative. You will be challenged. If you’re up for it, we want you.
- Provide guidance and direction to allow the team to make decisions based on context, culture and collaboration.
- Ensure we have maximum availability and flexibility with our external resources.
- Help the team understand the needs of Marketing, Production and Innovation.
- Be operations minded while providing insights on how to improve tools and workflows to increase team effectiveness and efficiency.
- Inspire the team to achieve their potential and seek constant growth and development through providing a clear vision and goals while providing actionable feedback.
- Ensure we are delivering on our needs while understanding the impact to our overall budget.
- Excellent at problem solving and coming up with creative solutions.
- Experienced with post-production workflows and tools
- Experienced in working in a media environment with high volume and strict deadlines.
- Experienced in building internal and external networks of resources that can ebb and flow with the needs of the business.
- Experienced at building and leading a team in a high stakes environment……Read more>>