Open & closing dates
Opening and closing dates 04/15/2019 to 04/19/2019
Pay scale & grade
$56,233 to $59,983 per year
*** Click on the “Learn more about this agency” button below for IMPORTANT information. ***
The IMCOM G-9 mission is to create and maintain “FIRST CHOICE” MWR products and services for America’s Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
APG – Where innovation and imagination protect, enable, and sustain our Nation’s War fighter today and tomorrow.
- Responsibility for ensuring the quality and consistency of programming to include: environment, equipment, materials, program structure, special needs inclusion, curriculum, risk management practices to minimize risk of abuse.
- Designs and implements annual CYS program plan to include training goals and objectives, plan to meet individual staff needs, curriculum framework that encompasses the social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development of children/youth.
- Conducts training both on-the-job and in classroom settings based on developed training plan.
- Evaluates staff/provider competence and conducts and documents quarterly training reviews with all direct staff and FCC Providers to discuss progress.
- Develops training program budget and provides to CYS Coordinator for input into CYS budget to include Foundation and Annual/On-going Training costs, resource and professional supplies, equipment and materials, credentialing fees, etc.
- Spends 60 – 75% of time in programs/homes training, observing, evaluating and modeling.
- Enables staff/providers/volunteers to maintain their Individual Development Plans (IDP) and ensures training has been properly documented.
Occasional travel – Travel to on and off post locations required.
Job family (Series)
1701 General Education And Training