At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Marketing team is looking for a Digital Strategist to join us in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will report into and work under the general direction of the Director of Digital Marketing Strategy, who oversees digital strategy for Red Hat. You’ll help us deliver results based on business goals. You’ll effectively interact with internal and external customer teams across all digital disciplines including creative, development , technology, and media. You’ll define the scope and map it back to business goals while planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating the digital strategy work across media (paid and organic), creative design, and funnel velocity. As a Digital Strategist, you’ll need to be a holistic thinker and orchestrator that understands how the inbound funnel works, from turning unknown to known contacts to qualified prospective customers and sales-ready leads. You’ll serve as a key facilitator for the team’s incoming work requests from internal stakeholders. You’ll need to have solid presentation skills, written and verbal communication skills, and thorough attention to detail and organization skills.
Primary job responsibilities
- Define, scope, and initiate incoming work, set priorities, and align cross-functional work to performance goals
- Coordinate digital strategy for assigned business and campaign teams
- Develop low-fidelity wireframes of digital solutions for the team
- Own end-to-end accountability of digital solutions and performance for that area of the business
- Lead a dedicated work team to deliver solutions for our business customers
- Facilitate external communication and meetings with key stakeholders
- Ensure that the team’s work is executed in a manner that is measurable and able to be consumed, understood, and regionalized (via marketing enablement)
- Facilitate quarterly reporting of team’s achievements and outputs with support of internal managers and the marketing enablement team
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience in either content, social media, digital media, or digital strategy areas
- Experience developing digital creative briefs, business requirements, and strategic frameworks for programs, campaigns, messaging, and content
- Solid strategic thinking ability and holistic understanding
- Exceptional listener and problem-solver
- Initiative in solving through doing rather than scoping
- Excellent project management skills, especially in a fast-paced cross-functional environment with multiple projects and priorities that change frequently
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven experience with marketing metrics and optimization of the performance marketing mix including content, social, digital ads, SEO, etc.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a focus on process efficiency
- Ability to push back and maintain your position when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Media planning or account planning background is a plus
- Experience in B2B IT or technology marketing industries is a plus….Read More>>>