Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
Hardware Engineering is a diverse, innovative, and collaborative group of electrical, mechanical, reliability, software and vehicle engineers. We design, build, and perfect the products which are the eyes and ears of Waymo’s self-driving systems, and integrate those products into vehicle platforms. We’re seeking curious and talented teammates to keep us moving in the right direction.
In this Digital Verification Engineer, you’ll:
- Work closely with the design team to define specifications and test plans.
- Execute on the test plan, including test development, reference model design, and failure debug.
- Create verification infrastructure and tools.
- Identify and integrate third-party verification IP.
- Collect and analyze coverage metrics.
- Establish verification best-practises.
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- Experience with using UVM to verify ASICs.
- Strong knowledge of SystemVerilog.
- Understanding of digital architecture and logic.
- Good software skills, including experience with C/C++ for reference model development.
- Advanced verification techniques like constrained random generation, functional coverage, and assertions.
It’s preferred if you have:
- Experience with the full digital design verification cycle — from spec through bring-up.
- Performance and power validation.
- Digital design (RTL).
- Understanding of industry standard protocols, interfaces and IP components, such as PCIe, DDR4, Ethernet, and NoCs.
- Prototyping and debug of systems on FPGA platforms and emulators.
- Formal verification…..Read More>>>