Job Description (Please follow all instructions carefully)
Open & closing dates
Opening and closing dates 04/22/2019 to 05/13/2019
Pay scale & grade
$54,095 to $70,319 per year
1 vacancy in the following location:
Marietta, GA 1 vacancy
Relocation expenses reimbursed
This job is open to
U.S. citizens, nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S.
Clarification from the agency
Current Federal Employees
THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 5 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a HR SPEC – TITLE 5, Position Description Number T5910700 and is part of the GA JFHQ, National Guard.
This position DOES NOT require a National Guard commitment.
Learn more about this agency
As a HR Spec, GS-0201-09 you will:
Performs routine personnel management functions in assigned areas.
Responds to requests for information.
Performs limited research and analysis of applicable laws, regulations, policy, etc. and prepares summaries and recommendations for action.
Performs designated segments of more complex personnel assignments of higher-graded specialists.
Advises management, employees, and/or the public on personnel related matters.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
0201 Human Resources Management
Conditions of Employment
- Federal employment suitability as determined by a background investigation.
- May be required to successfully complete a probationary period.
- Participation in direct deposit is mandatory.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- This position is covered by the Domestic Violence Misdemeanor Amendment (30 Sep 96) of the Gun Control Act (Lautenberg Amendment) of 1968. An individual convicted of a qualifying crime of domestic violence may not perform the duties of this position.
- Ability to establish effective professional working relationships with coworkers and customers, contributing to a cooperative working environment and successful accomplishment of the mission.
- May occasionally be required to work other than normal duty hours; overtime may be required.
- The duties and responsibilities of your job may significantly impact the environment. You are responsible to maintain awareness of your environmental
Education: Master’s or equivalent graduate degree or 2 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree in afield which demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to do the work of the position, such as Human Resource Management or Business Administration. (Note: You must attach a copy of your transcripts.)
Combination of Education and Experience: A combination of education and experience may be used to qualify for this position as long as the computed percentage of the requirements is at least 100%. To compute the percentage of the requirements, divide your total months of experience by 12. Then divide the total number of completed graduate semester hours (or equivalent)beyond the first year (total graduate semester hours minus 18) by 18. Add the two percentages. (Note: You must attach a copy of your transcripts…..Read More>>>