Job Description (Please follow all instructions carefully)
Open & closing dates
Opening and closing dates 04/20/2019 to 05/03/2019
Pay scale & grade
GS 11 – 13
$69,581 to $128,920 per year
Permanent – Full-time
Full-Time – Career/Career Conditional
4 vacancies in the following location:
Washington, DC 4 vacancies
Relocation expenses reimbursed
This job is open to
U.S. citizens, nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S.
Clarification from the agency
U.S. citizens or U.S. Nationals; no prior Federal experience is required.
This job is also open in another announcement to:
Individuals with disabilities
Federal employees – Competitive service
Career transition (CTAP, ICTAP, RPL)
Land & base management
Family of overseas employees
Peace Corps & AmeriCorps Vista
This opportunity is also open to Status eligibles under Announcement 19-HUD-660. Please refer to that announcement for details on open period, eligibility, and how to apply.
Learn more about this agency
The following are the duties of this position at the GS-13 Program Analyst. If you are selected at a lower grade level, you will have the opportunity to learn to perform all these duties, and will receive training to help you grow in this position.
- Research and analyze information such as law and regulations that govern the oversight and administration of assisted housing programs.
- Develop and update regulations, guidebooks, technical reference guides, notices, memoranda, and other policy documentation related to physical inspection policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with other Division members in the development of new assessment systems and tools for the assessment of assisted housing.
- Analyze technical questions on policy and procedure from internal and external stakeholders and provides expert recommendations to Division Director. Escalates and tracks issues requiring additional technical or management input for resolution.
- Develop and maintain internal guidance, such as standard operating procedures or field guides to assist the Division in carrying out its oversight responsibilities…..Read More>>>