At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition.
By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior JAVA/J2EE Web Developer to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
- Strong software development skills using multi-threaded Java technologies and frameworks in a service oriented architecture.
- Demonstrates expert understanding of the software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning
- Ability to use formal methods (traditional structured or agile/iterative) for delivering new or enhanced applications, identify and communicate systems development processes and develop deliverables associated with the respective phases of the lifecycle
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups, both in person and virtually, in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve issues by making timely decisions based on facts, knowledge, experience and judgment
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt and thrive to meet the needs of a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to present formal and informal presentations in various settings; one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, and senior management
- Ability to communicate effectively with and to influence team members and external groups
- Ability to navigate organizationally in order to accomplish tasks
- Ability to work on multiple efforts simultaneously
- Must have strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, very responsive and committed to quality
- Strong software development skills using Java and web application technologies in a service oriented architecture
- Strong Experience (5+ years) in Server Side Java, J2EE, REST, SQL, JUnit, and Tomcat are all required.
- Open Source Frameworks – Spring MVC, Spring Core, JSON, XML, Integration with RESTful WebServices
- Working experience of Inversion of Control, dependency injection, and MVC design pattern
- Strong knowledge of responsive web design and technologies
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration, static code analysis and test driven development
- Strong internet security knowledge and best practices
- Experience with the following is a plus: GIT, Maven, Jenkins, uDeploy, JIRA
- Client side technologies: Node JS, Angular JS, Angular 2 , Backbone JS and Cordova a plus….Read More>>>