Forbes is looking for a Social Media Analyst to join the Audience Development team in our Jersey City, NJ, office. The position, reporting into the Director of Social Media, will work across the company with various stakeholders to deliver reports from editorial and sales initiatives. In addition to joining a high performing team, you would be joining a passionate and engaged culture that celebrates:
- Entrepreneurship: Freedom to innovate, identify new opportunities and take on responsibilities
- Career Development: Formal mentorship program, industry conference attendance and speaking opportunities
- Positivity: Emphasis on positive communication, transparency and team building
- Be the point of contact for all social reporting related to editorial initiatives, sales campaigns and events.
- Manage vendor relationships and communicate platform updates and algorithm changes to the team.
- Deliver weekly and monthly reports to the team and other stakeholders within the organization.
- Lead weekly stand ups which will include learnings, recommendations, and strategic approaches.
- Work with trending news platforms to inform daily publishing strategy
- Follow competitors to provide competitive analysis on a daily and weekly basis.
- 3+ years of experience with social media analytics
- Fluent in Sprinklr and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with all social media platforms
- Strong communication, organizational and collaboration skills
- Proficient with Excel
- ListenFirst experience a plus
- Team player with all-hands-on-deck attitude and an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Bachelor’s Degree required…..Read More>>>