Who We Are
Our group of passionate people strongly believe that Data is the new frontier to conquer. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture and together we help our top customers to transform their businesses by exploring their data and generating true business value. To help us achieve this goal, we are looking for Architects joining our team.
Who You are
You love to work within an international team on the latest technologies. You have a passion to help empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more through our AI solutions. As you are a keen learner, you are thrilled to continuously extend your mind, using and developing others’ ideas and you are always asking yourself what’s next. You have a desire to be on the edge of innovation and you are willing to help explore and invent the future. If this is you…then the time has never been better to contact us!
What You’ll Do
With your passion you will motivate others and yourself to drive the vision of changing the world to a better one through the power of data. With your spirit and your ideas, you will strive to be a role model and help others to understand the advantage of the latest AI-technologies. You will act as an entrepreneur and as an evangelist internally and externally and will drive the value proposition of Data and Artificial Intelligence with every action you take.
What you could bring to the team
- Proven estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk
- Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex development topics to both executive and technical personnel
- Ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our customers
- Ability to move between high level architectural review/design and the “roll up the sleeves” level of actually doing all phases of an application delivery project
- End-to-end Microsoft BI stack: SQL Server, Azure SQL DB, Azure DW, Azure ML, Analytics Platform Server, HD Insight, Stream Insight, SharePoint BI, PowerPivot, PowerView, Excel
- ETL technologies: at least one of the following: SSIS, Talend, Pentaho, Informatica, etc
- Data Science and Analytical tools, languages, or libraries: SAS, SPSS, R, Mahout, MatLab)
- Big Data stack: MapReduce, Hadoop, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Flume
- High-scale or distributed RDBMS (PDW, RedShift, Teradata, Netezza, Greenplum, Aster Data, Vertica)
- Knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure (e.g. Azure, Amazon Web Services EC2, Elastic MapReduce) and considerations for scalable, distributed systems
The job may require 50% travel. Fluent English verbal and written communications skills are a must.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief…..Read More>>>